Benefits of volunteering
- Make a difference to someone’s life and your community.
- Volunteer with other passionate people.
- Be recognised for the skills and experience you bring to our Foundation.
- Learn new skills that could help your career and add to your CV.
- Volunteering makes you feel good and is a great way to improve your mood.
- Spend quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of other ways of life.
We are very lucky to have some amazing volunteers who support Percy Hedley in so many different ways.
Whether it is volunteering at one of our fundraising events or placing collection tins in your local area, if you have a few hours to spare, you can make a real difference to the lives of the people we care for.
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering with Percy Hedley, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and we’ll be in touch!