We offer provision for:
- Cerebral Palsy and Motor Disorders
- Autism and Communication Difficulties
- Visual Impairment and Blind
- Receptive, expressive and pragmatic language difficulties
We are dedicated to providing…
- A safe, secure and stimulating environment that is conducive to all children having every opportunity to reach their full potential
- Equal access to the curriculum and school life in the community where individual differences are appreciated, celebrated, understood and accepted
- High quality learning opportunities, curriculum, therapy and support to meet pupil needs and development
- Strong links between home, school and the wider community in order to support pupils’ learning and enable them to develop skills that will benefit them both during and after their time at Percy Hedley School
If you are looking for more information about our school, have a question about our offering please get in touch. If you would like to enquire about someone attending Percy Hedley School, please visit our admissions page for more information.
Our Aims And Ethos
At Percy Hedley School, the children are at the centre of everything we do. Our priority is to deliver the highest quality teaching and therapy whilst providing rich, engaging and enjoyable learning experiences for our community of children. Everything we do as a school is to ensure that all pupils achieve their very best in all aspects of their development.