We offer provision for:
- Students aged 3–19 years old
- Autism and Communication Difficulties
- Deaf and hearing impairments.
- Visual Impairment and Blind
- Receptive, expressive and pragmatic language difficulties
- Profound and multiple learning difficulties, including complex health needs
Our aims and ethos
Our core purpose is to engage, enable and empower every pupil to optimize their future life chances by unlocking individual potential and maximizing their progress and attainment.
Children’s well-being is at the heart of everything we do at Northern Counties School. We focus on the well-being of every child to ensure they are safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible, and included.
We are dedicated to providing…
At Northern Counties School everyone tries their utmost to create a very special place with a highly positive ethos and culture which promotes strong relationships and outstanding learning and behaviour.