We offer provision for:
- Students aged 3–19 years old
- Autism and Communication Difficulties
- Deaf and hearing impairments.
- Visual Impairment and Blind
- Receptive, expressive and pragmatic language difficulties
- Profound and multiple learning difficulties, including complex health needs
Our Vision and Ethos
Northern Counties School collaborates with all stakeholders to provide an ambitious, stimulating environment to ensure our learners achieve the best educational outcomes possible. We understand that all learners are unique and empower them to achieve independence and success in the wider world. All our learners gain positive, progressive outcomes from their educational experiences; our ambition is to link national accreditations for all outcomes, which are linked incrementally to learners’ preparation for their next steps and adulthood. We provide a safe and caring environment for all our learners and staff within Northern Counties School.